Thursday, June 3, 2010

today its raining, I mean really raining, like cats and dogs as they say. I was very disappointed to see my favorite blog ever has discontinued. She hadn't written in it in over 2 years, but the old entries were still up in case I felt like getting lost. I suppose at some time we need to let these kinds of things go though, right? I'd love to tell her how much her entries meant to me, and how much I identified. I'm sure she knows though, I think people can feel these kinds of things.

I went to the store and mailed out some things, nothing truly exciting.

I hope that it doesn't rain tomorrow, and I hope that the oil stays off of Florida's shores for as long as possible although it will not be indefinitely, and eventually we will have to suffer the consequences for abusing nature and deregulating business.

That's really all I have to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment