Saturday, June 19, 2010

oh wow, it's been a week since I last updated! Mucho apologies. A lot has gone on in a week. Not that anyone even reads this, so I suppose I am apologizing to myself which is pretty embaressing.

I had my USF orientation of Wednesday and it was so scary. The school is huge, and I got lost trying to find my car at the end of the day... it took me over an hour to find it. It was absolutely horrible. I don't know, I don't know if I can do this. It's going to be so hard! I have to take a foreign language which I am not completely sure I will ever pass. I could always take sign language... which I'm still not completely sure I would ever pass. I'm still considering taking french again since I did take two years of it, and some of it must have stuck. Am I right? No, probably not. Maybe I just do not have enough confidence in myself. It's probably half that and half that I know the true reality of the situation.

In other news, allergies are brutal today. Seriously, where is all this pollen even coming from? It's florida, we have no flowers! Nothing can grow, it's a desert!

Yesterday I watched Pirate Radio, which was decent. It got a lot better towards the end, the beginning was a bit slow moving.

Oh yeah, and my 19 year old unmarried, poor sister is pregnant! I'll leave that situation up to everyone's imaginations. By poor I don't mean it in a "aww poor baby" kind of way, more of a "oh i have no savings or health insurance and my boyfriend has no job" kind of way.

Hmmm, what else. I've been listening to some awesome albums this week... I just made it through "Pet Sounds" and "New Miserable Experience"... I'm now working on Elastica's self-titled album which is good so far. I'm listening to "Car Song" at the moment. Oh yeah, and I listened to half of "The First Ten Years" by Joan Baez. Lots of awesome Dylan covers.

That's it for now! I'm very sneezy! Will report back later xo.

Cher

0 comments:

Post a Comment