Monday, June 7, 2010

Amanda & Me at the beach... forgot to post this the other day! oh my god, my sunburn is horrible. Well, it's not sunburn, its sun poisoning. I have blisters on the back of my legs and they are purple. I will spare you picture of that though.

In other news, I'm listening to the new Hanson album "Shout It Out"... i am seriously in love. I love this piano rock side to them, its so amazing. It's like a great forgotten album from the 1970's. The opening chords of "waiting for this" remind me so much of ben folds (who also equals love)... so far no ballads though. They seem to be very happy on this album, which is a contrast to the past EPS they've released over the last few years, lol. I'm glad though as I wasn't totally in love with all of them. Anyways, I am very happy at the moment.

Also, I might get to go see Something Corporate after all! Ginny might come with me, I have to see if I have school then. If I don't, I'll drive down :D So exciting. I really would love to see them.

Orientation is a week from wednesday... eee!!! SO NERVOUS. I think I'll be ok though.

Let's see, what else did I do today... shaved the dog, bathed the dog, cleaned out the kitty boxes, went to the post office, and went to walgreens! All in all a successful day. I sold something else on amazon and made 12.00. YAY. that's about it!

Ok, now i'm going to go tend to my sunburn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment