Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the last few days i drove to school listening to jack mannequin's "everything in transit" and it has never felt so amazing. I usually just do a giant mix of about 300 songs to listen to in the car because I get very fickle and wind up only listening to every 10th song. I haven't listened to an album all the way through since I can't even remember. I forgot how amazing it can be to do that because good albums tell a story all the way through that we sometimes miss if we just listen to individual songs. Anyways, it was pretty beautiful.

In other music news, I am also lovingggg Pandora. You type in a band you like and it makes a station based on that artists music and similar music to it. It's awesome for playing in the background, and also for discovering new stuff. Right now it's an old favorite, "Run" by Snow Patrol. ah, high school :)

This weekend I HAVE to finish my anthropology paper. I just want it to be done and over with and I have been putting it off for weeks now. I hate the whole weeding through research part of it, which is what I need to do. and write notecards... those dreaded note cards!!

I also think I'm going to try to get a haircut this weekend. I want to try a new place really close to the house. I usually drive about 20 mins away, and they do an amazing job, but I'm pretty sure the guy who does my hair isnt there anymore. Anyway, we'll see! I'm getting a pixie (again. so much for the growing out, eh?) so hopefully it looks decent.

Anyways, thats pretty much it. Nothing very interesting has happened lately, so, yeah, thats about it :)

some things i've been reading that i thought I would share:



0 comments:

Post a Comment