Saturday, March 6, 2010

hey readers :) I should have written sooner this week but I'm trying not to overkill writing about my less than exciting life, and then I actually did get busy so I didn't get a chance to write.

Some things that were good this week were I finally took my Anthropology midterm and only got one wrong, so a 97! that was pretty awesome :D Wednesday my friend Amanda and I went to grab some lunch at Applebees where I had an amazingggg mudslide and we ate way too much. Then, we went to TJ Maxx where I bought more clothing I didn't need (but it was so pretttyyyy). Honestly though, I finally found a pair of skinny black dress pants... I've been on a search for these for I cannot even tell you how long. I cannot wear leggings as pants, I just think it looks like... you know, you need to put on a pair of damn pants. But these give the same sleek look without showing all your bits, haha. I also got a pair of jeans, two basic tops, and a powder blue dress. It was only about 65 dollars. Then we went to Walmart which was hilarious. I should of taken pictures but you can just imagine in your head us playin with easter eggs and water guns. Yeah, I'm not 21!

Today my aunt and uncle are coming and tomorrow we are all going to the Strawberry festival. I cannot wait for fair food, YUM! Sometime this weekend I have to finish my bibliography for Anthropology and do some reading for my US History class. Is it sad that I missed my classes this week though? It gives me purpose, lol. Anyway, tonight I am making a chicken for dinner with sweet potato fries, mmmmm. Pretty exciting. I might have a drink too (appletini, heyyy!) but we'll see.

I think that was pretty much it for this week... oh, my dad sent me the book "The Jungle" to read. I'll have to add it to the pile of books which consists of humanist literature, the communist manifesto, and the feminine mystique. I'll probably read "The Jungle" first though to make my dad happy. Betty Friedan can wait, and Karl Marx isn't going anywhere either. I want to make my dad a mixtape but I don't know if I'll get to it this weekend, maybe I'll do it Tuesday or Wednesday after my classes. Whenever I do, I'll post the playlist. It might be interesting to someone. I always like seeing other people's music tastes.

Ok, that's all for now! Dienu!

Cher

0 comments:

Post a Comment