Monday, March 15, 2010

hello my name is cher,

and i hide college acceptance letters in my car and under books in my desk so people won't find them. Strange much? I keep imagining in my tiny brain that if I hide the acceptance letters that I won't have to make any decisions. The thing is, not making a decision is a decision in itself because that means I won't be going to ANY school next fall.

Argh there's just too much to think about... Florida or New Jersey? Live at home or try to get an apartment? Kill myself?? (kidding... maybe.) Seriously, I do not know what to do. I was hoping I wouldn't get accepted to USF so my decision would be made for me. I mean I really don't want to go there but i feel like no matter what I do I dissapoint someone, and it seems like anything I do I dissapoint myself.

now i'm listening to jack's mannequin and thinking of a certain person. I used to think about him sooo much, like it was just something i was never going to get over. Sometime over the last year things changed and he enters my mind less and less, and my heart hurts less and less when i think of him. also, I can listen to certain music again without thinking of his pretty face. Always a good thing.

anyways, thats all. class tomorrow. making dinner now (chicken and green beans yummmmm).

Cher xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment