Thursday, October 22, 2009

simple joys.

Every morning while getting ready for elementary school I faithfully listened to the Z Morning Zoo on Z100. When I moved to New Jersey I was very sad and had to settle for lesser morning shows. My sophmore year in high school, I realized one of our local stations syndicated the Z Morning Zoo! and life was good again! I listened to it every single morning for the rest of high school, and after high school (if I was awake early enough). And life was good.

I am listening to the Z Morning Zoo on my computer (what would we do without the internet?) and it reminds me of old times <3 Love it. No radio stations here carry it which is sad, its better to listen to it on the actual radio. But this will do!

If you want to listen, you can go here: http://www.z100.com/main.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment