Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hello again.

hello again, its me *cue cheesy tommy lee song*

Somebody tell me how my sociology teacher expects me to do this paper? I have no idea what any of this stuff means on the rubric or how I am going to get it up to the wordcount that she is asking. Some of the things include "Literature Review" and "Appopriateness Of Method"... I don't know. I'm rethinking being a sociology major.


Oh yeah... I picked a major!

That's basically the only thing thats changed since August. Well, I also got a new haircut... which I already need trimmed. I turned 21 which was a total bust (rather not relive that), my mom moved into a new (much smaller) house, I'm going to see Hanson at the end of the month and yeah- thats basically it. I got accepted to UT but I really have no intentions on actually attending... sooo I guess that doesnt matter much. Socially nothing has changed except I need to get the eff outta here! I cannot stand Florida for one second longer (but yet I'll at least be here until the first month of May)... argh. I just cannot stand my aunt or this place anymore... so intolerant. i cant help it, i love the 'sinners' of the world and i cannot stand living with someone smallminded. thats what it is right, a small mind? Gee I hope so. i'm a liberal, get the fuck used to it!

Oh yeah, whats up with all the ringwingnutters that have been on the news lately? I swear, America is like some bad movie at the moment. You people all need to take a fucking chill pill. The public option failed, we will never have universal health care in this country because people are too fucking selfish. I get it. Don't cry when your child dies because of a pre-existing condition! KARMAS A BITCH!


anyways, I should start writing again. Its relaxing. Somebody might read this... maybe... yeah, probably not.

cher

0 comments:

Post a Comment