Thursday, April 1, 2010

So you buried all your lover's clothes and burned the letters lover wrote...

... but it doesn't make it any better, does it make it any better?


I haven't written in about 2 weeks, I guess I just haven't had much to say or just haven't felt like saying it. I feel too depressed most of the time to put my energy into anything, especially a blog (my school work has been lacking as well, although I did finish my big paper early) I know that writing will only make me feel better but I guess it's just hard sometimes. The acceptance letters are still sitting on my desk. Ah, why aren't decisions easier?

Onto the positive... May 21-22, I'm meeting my best friend and her equally cool boyfriend in Disney :) I'm staying at the same Disney hotel as them (Pop Century) so it will be easy to coordinate and I can avoid driving (and parking) as much as possible. Should be totally fun :D Also... no need for a designated driver!! I do not drink really, let alone going out to drink, so this should be really fun. Also, me and Stephanie have never gotten to 'go out' together because the last time I was home I wasn't even 21 yet. Anyways, exciting stuff. We are going to MGM studios in the morning and then later on going to Epcot (and eating dinner in mexico). I really am excited for that.

Besides that we are spending Easter at my aunt's house. I really hate Easter, I mean I kind of dislike all religious holidays because I don't believe in them. Maybe hate is a strong word and I don't want to put anyone off or anything, it's just I get religion forced down my throat every possible second by my aunt. Then I'm made to feel like I'm a terrible person for not believing this story or that story. It's not beliefs that make you a good person, it's what you do. I don't force my beliefs, or even talk about them, to my aunt so why doesn't that go both ways? I'm 21, not some child with a moldable brain... I have ideas of my own. That's fine though, I'm over it.

My dad sent me a package of goodies (aka cds) for Easter :D One of them is The Byrds boxset, and another is volumes 1-3 of the bootleg albums by bob dylan (which he already got me but this one has all the neat artwork!). Also a bunch of Cds that he burned which was nice, and a copied photo of my grandfather in his army uniform (HANDSOME!!). Ok, so I think that's really it... I don't know, maybe not. My plans got cancelled... oh, happy day.

Cher

0 comments:

Post a Comment