Sunday, November 15, 2009

I realized I love reading musician biographies because I can totally place myself in the story, like a fly on the wall. I'm not talking Gene Simmons or anything, the Bob Dylans, Elliott Smiths, and Jeff Buckleys of the world is what I mean. Huge personalities, quiet personalities, and little lives. That's what I really love.

I had to write a Jeff Buckley paper for music appreciation so I flipped through Dream Brother again. Kingdom for a kiss is also a really good fansite with tons of quotes and interviews, really great stuff. Like this one, which I love:

"I learned long ago not to attach [death] to either myths or truths or mystic truths or special books written by people a long time ago, I have no preconceptions whatsoever about the void and about the end, except that I feel there is none, really no end." -jeff buckley


I did survive my wisdom teeth, hoorah! It wasnt so bad, it really didnt hurt at all. My stitches just fell out. erm, i mean i may have pulled them out. dont tell my dentist, shhhh. it was an interesting ordeal.



I still have one paper to write this weekend and I am tackling the daunting task of pivot tables on excel, weeee! I have no idea what I am doing but I shall report my findings. I hope I get this paper to Kelly sometime this century, haha. Oh geeze I just realized that in two months time it will be a new decade. Where did the time go...


I am also loving the #youmightbealiberal topic on youtube. what started out making fun of liberals, is now liberals calling conservatives dumb basically. love it.


#youmightbealiberal if you think karl marx is a little bit sexy:



anyways, that is all. there are papers to write and cigarettes to get at the drugstore! (not for me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment